Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Important of future

My dear PK brothers and sisters all around the world ! I have a proposal to make through this forum. We know that everyone of us are willing to do anything to uplift our community. Some are active and doing their best but due to lack of financial support our efforts remain incomplete. Today most of us have comparatively good earning through jobs and businesses. So why not we come forward and set up a funding project and contribute whatever we can time to time, no matter how much. I am confident that soon we will have enough fund for all the projects, especially for education field. However kindly come forward and express your ideas. For a goodwill I will make a donation of Rupees 10000/- though it is little but I am sure that when we all add up it will become 100000000 very quickly. How long we can keep asking for help from others. WE CAN DO IT and soon you will say WOW ! I am so thankful to Palden Dugda la for creating this forum and other volunteer PK brothers ans sisters who are actively involved in our various community services. This is my individual expression as being a simple Pemakoepa, no more no less. Thanks for reading.from Namgyal

No comments:

Post a Comment